Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A new post-can you believe it??




Hello faithful blog checkers. It has been way too long since I have updated this blog. I am going to try to be more faithful going forward.






Let me start by posting a few pics from recent adventures:













This is Laurie in front of the house she helped build at the Jimmy Carter Work Project in India last October.











This is a street scene in San Juan, Costa Rica where we held our International Appropriate Technology Conference last January.



And this is the Americus hospital after the tornados hit this spring.

I know this is short, but I will add another post soon. Keep the faith! Mark



4 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am impressed. Thought you just didn't want us to know what's happening way down there.
It was real good to have been able to get together over the weekend.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger mark van lue said...

It was great to see all of you! We do miss you guys.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been having an amazing time around the world! I love Costa Rica--went there in 2004 when I was at HFH in St Joe. Anyway, interestingly, some of your pictures didn't show up for me either, until later when I kept checking back. I wonder if mine are showing up now?
--Mayra

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger mark van lue said...

Yeah, yours showed up later too. Sometimes my work computer doesn't show them as quickly. Home is usually not a problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home