Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Home Away From Home Away From Home


Here are some shots of the temporary housing I am staying in here in Americus.


The house is small but cute. The sign above the door reads "Grace."

This is the living room. I am usually sitting on the right, and Richard is at left.

The kitchen. . .Richard and I have been taking turns cooking, and have had some pretty good meals! Right now I have an arm roast with carrots, mushrooms, and onions in the oven, and will make mashed potatos to go with it.

This is my room.

7 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the fireplace. Do you use it on chilli nights?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger mark van lue said...

No-it looks functional, but there's no wood and I don't think they want us using it.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Set Your Sails said...

Your living room looks about the size of my entire studio! I would show pictures but it looks too much like a storage closet!
-Mayra

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cool! I like your "digs". Where's the grass? Oh, well, I guess you'll give up the grass to get away from the perma-clouds!!! We miss you. Keep in touch!
Curt

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize you in dress slacks, where's your jeans?
Curt

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,
Your apartment looks nice, but I am sure you are anxious to settle into a place of your own. I hope you like it there, we sure miss you here. I saw an explorer like yours today, and thought of you.
Your roommate won't want you to move out since you are such a good cook!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was nice seeing the sun again, even if it was in the picture of your house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home