Monday, January 23, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Well, I've hung up my tool belt and strapped on my laptop! I'm back in civilization again. Actually, I'm sitting in my new office in Americus, Georgia, trying to get used to all of the new gadgets they have given me today. I have had very little internet access and limited cell phone signal for the past few weeks while in Texas, so I apologize for no updates to the blog. I will provide pictures and text tomorrow concerning the Texas project (which went very well by the way) as well as some pics and info about my new digs here.
Your comments on my blog entries have meant a lot to me, and have helped me through some lonely times, so I thank you for those.
It's getting late, so I will add more tomorrow. It's soooo good to be "connected" again! My new contact info is listed below:

Mark Van Lue
Director of Construction and
Environmental Resources
Habitat for Humanity International
121 Habitat St.
Americus, Ga. 31709
800-HABITAT (422-4828) EXT. 2139
574-514-3860 CELL
mvanlue@hfhi.org

Good night!

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to know youre still around. by the way, i think you need to change your "location" on your site info since you arent in Granger, Indiana anymore. Or maybe you are still trying to hang onto it with your one last thread? haha, hopefully ill talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home