Saturday, June 23, 2007

A few more photos

I just downloaded a few photos from my phone that were taken while I was in Colorado.



The elk were everywhere around Estes Park. Here are a couple lounging in a field.


Me next to a waterfall in the Rocky Mountain National Park.



Brother Walt near the same spot.

Walt and maryann are doing fine. It's a beautiful spot they live in, surrounded by the Rockies. I was able to spend a day with them around my work responsibilities. I was able to catch a couple of trout and hook several others. Walt and I drove into the National park and went to a couple of high mountain lakes. There was still a few feet of snow when we got up around 9000 ft.

We plan to go to Atlanta next weekend to visit friends, and will spend the 4th at home. Oh yeah. . .it's HOT down here!



1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home