Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lazy Day



We're having a lazy Saturday. It's about 98 degrees this afternoon, so Laurie is napping while I watch golf on tv. I played 18 holes this morning with my usual Saturday group. . .did ok, but not great. We have some pop up rain showers coming in, and they are welcome. It has been so dry here, but we have been getting a little rain of late.


This is a picture from a recent trip to Salt Lake City. What a beautiful spot.


This is a sunset picture from a visit to sister Karen's place in Venice, Florida while down that way on business. We always have a great time when visiting her.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger Misa said...

Glad to know you are having happy lives :-) I have been thinging of the days of the States a lot lately. I miss you sooo much!
Love, Misa

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger mark van lue said...

Hi Misa!!
We miss you very much too. What are you doing these days? How is your family? Give everyone our love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home