Monday, September 10, 2007

Settling In

We have arrived safely in Los Angeles, and have now moved in to our house in Long Beach. Our new address is: 3660 Cedar Ave. Long Beach, Ca 90807.

Here is a photo of our house

And another view

A look down the street

And around the corner


I will include some pictures of the interior as soon as we get things straightened up a bit more. Once again we really lucked out and found a nice house in a beautiful neighborhood. The house is a 2 bedroom (yes-plenty of room for guests) and has 2 baths. It has a place for our washer and dryer, and a little patio area. If you look on a map, we are a little northeast of the intersection of the 405 and 710 freeways, in the Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach.

My job is going well, though I am still getting up to speed. It is nice to be closer to the work again. I even get to venture out to the jobsites a couple of times a week.

We are absolutely loving LA. I will post again soon!









1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dad, nice pictures! Im so jealous. I REALLY need to get ahold of you guys, but cant seem to get in touch via cell phone. Give me a call ASAP

-Mal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home