Friday, March 07, 2008

Home and Family Etc.

Obviously, we need to take the camera with us more often. I am actually out of new things to put up here. So, until then, here is a mix of family, friends and home. Enjoy. . .

By Mindy's special request, here is a picure of the house in Granger in fall

We desperately need new pictures of the grand kids-here are Ryin and Adan being brothers

These are our best friends in the world, who we still meet up with every year or so somewhere in the U.S., most recently in the Smoky Mountains

Here is Mindy and Adan hamming it up-too cute

Mindy and Mallory after they learned how to be this close without fighting : )

Laurie's mom's side of the family, most of whom I can't name

My Mom and an unidentified great grandkid (maybe Austin, or just some kid who likes chili)

Laurie and I with Mal and Nathaniel and his parents


A very old photo of Laurie's parents and sisters

Well, that's it for now. I promise I'll get some new material soon. Take care!

5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you do need new pictures

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, best friends, I liked that.
We are going to have a heat wave this week. High of maybe 50 one day. Emily is home for spring break, so we are having fun.
If I see Ryin or Adan, I will try to take their picture for you.
Miss you.
Sherry

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah,
I haven't seen a picture of your new church. If you show up on Easter only, they will label you a C. and E you know. Hope you find a good one.
Sherry

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Mallori and Nathaniel said...

Like the pictures...very funny. Is it sad how many family members you cant name? I didn't know most of those people either.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

want new pics?They are on the way. Took some on Ryin's B-Day and E- mailed them to Mindy. She is going to send them to you. Hope to see an update on here soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home